Monday, February 26, 2007

Life Coaching for Real Life

My darling friend SH introduced me to life coaching years ago when we lived in Seattle. I was fortunate enough to engage a coach myself two summers ago and am now a believer in the process! My old coach, Jolie Steers is currently offering a phenomenal deal as part of an R & D Project she has going on.

Clients will recieve all the benefits and services that Jolie offers her full-fee clients in exchange for their permission to record their coaching sessions, a 4 month commitment and completion of a coaching evaluation at the end of the 4 months. The special rate for these R & D clients is $75 a month for 3 sessions.

The great thing about Jolie is that all sessions are done over the phone so it's super convenient and can be done from just about anywhere. As usual, I did mine via headset while driving in the car! :)

For more information, Jolie can be reached at
425-802-7021

No comments: