Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Surf Divas


With all of our rain and yucky weather as of late I've been dreaming of warm weather vacations. My dear friend KG just took off for Parrot Cay and it made me think of one of my all time favorite Girls Vacations - our Surf Diva weekend in La Jolla. The idea for this came during our annual Girls Weekend three years ago when the ever organized TB pulled her "list of things she wants to do before she dies" out of her wallet at dinner (for those who don't have such a list, I highly recommend starting one). Then and there we decided that there wasn't going to be a better time to try our surfing skills so off to San Diego we went. Surf Diva is the perfect girls weekend...we laughed, we sunned and we got some great pictures of us with surf boards! Most of all we were able to cross something off the list of things we wanted to try and now have actually done. Next up Oprah tickets and writing a book! www.surfdiva.com

No comments: