Monday, March 26, 2007

Polka Dot Challenge

Perfectly Pink did a fabulous post today on 10 fun polka dot finds under $50! She found some wonderful items and challenged anyone else who wanted to add to the list. So who am I to pass up a shopping challenge that involves polka dots no less?!! So here's my list and be sure to check out hers too! Anyone else feel free to join in on the fun!

1. Classic Bikini Top from Boden $34 (yes, I do realize that you'll probably need the bottoms too but that puts me over the $50 limit so humor me!)

2. Chocolate Brown Dotted Notepad from Lemon Tree Paperie. 2 pads for $32

3. Signature Dot Reversible Bucket Hat from Toss Designs for $19.95


4. Dotty Striped Chester Gift Labels from Expressionery. 80 Labels for $16


5. Preppy Polka Dot Calling Cards from A Touch of Whimsy. $12 for 30 cards.


6. Polka Dotted Apron from Sally Russell $44

7. Pink and Green Dots File Folders from See Jane Work. 6 for $11.95



8. Printed Jelly Flip Flops from JCrew $19.50



9. Dot to Dot Towels from Garnet Hill. From $8



10. Hot Spots Tinware Canisters from Kate's Paperie $4-$24

4 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

You were definitely the right girl for that challenge! Can I just say ... "I will have one of each?". They are all so cute. The View from the Treehouse just gets cuter and cuter!

Melissa said...

I love your finds! So glad I found your blog, I love it! I'll be back!

KR said...

Thank you for your great comments...you girls are the best!

cmiller said...

Love it! Think you could have opted for the bikini bottoms only and taken a holiday to the South of France :-) Not that I'll be doing that any time soon! Hope you're having a great week!