Monday, April 2, 2007

Design Yourself


The question has come up as to whether or not I actually buy or try all of the fun things I share with you all. Sadly my stay at home mom "salary" does not afford me the luxury of doing this nearly as often as I would like which is why your comments are that much more important when you have bought or tried things so please do share!

Here's something that you can buy or just have fun with...My friend SP told me about Design-her-gals and I've been having a ball on the site trying to figure out which "gal" I am....is it the one with the jeans, t-shirt, ponytail, double stroller and dog or the one with perfectly dried hair, pearl necklace, skinny black pants and pointy toed heels? Depends what day or maybe what hour of the day you ask I guess but the great thing is that when you DO figure out which version of yourself you like best you can have it printed on notecards, stickers, recipe cards, notepads and the list goes on...enjoy!

3 comments:

Shari said...

LOVE this! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked! I have been looking for play date appropriate calling cards and these are perfect. Eva's mommy: starbucks in one hand; stroller in the other.

Just the Sous Chef said...

Still haven't figured out the perfect outfit but I did get as far as camera in one hand and stroller in the other, LOL! I love that site.