Friday, April 27, 2007

Style Swap


As most of you know, I love Girls Nights and Girls Weekends....there is just something so refreshing about that time with friends. Last Spring I hosted a Clothing Swap Party and we had a total ball. Now, according to my very in the know friend SG who works for Hearst in NY, Biore Skincare & Cosmo Magazine are hosting a similar event in various cities around the country and has even put together a great template for how to throw your very own Style Swap! It’s a great way to “spring clean” your closet of all that stuff you don’t wear anymore, while filling it with new fashion finds and of course fun time with friends!

2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Sounds great, so when are you having yours?! :) -TK

KR said...

I had a feeling that question might be coming! I'll have to look at the calendar and see what I can come up with!