Saturday, February 10, 2007

The (latest) things I love!




I have two things that I can't say enough good about:

1. The iRobot Roomba Vacuum. With two kids and a dog we track enough dust, dirt, crumbs, etc. around the house to make a girl crazy. We were introduced to this by our friends the Stones and it is heavenly. You turn it on at night when you go to bed and it vacuums the house for you and then goes back to it's little base to charge for the next use! Genius! Because really, who wants to spend time vacuuming when a little robot can do it for you.



2. A book called Babyproofing Your Marriage by Stacie Cockrell, Cathy O'Neill and Julia Stone. I am just starting it now and am loving knowing that there are ways to be a parent and a wife/friend all at the same time! I know this may not apply to you all but thought it might be a fun gift to give friends who are new parents, etc...

No comments: