Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Beachy


Appologies for my recent lack of posts. The twins and I have been busy with our sweet friends BN and MN from Chicago in town and have been enjoying some fun girl time! Anyhow, this one is worth the wait. As you all know, I love Coastal Living magazine. I feel like I've gone on vacation whenever I get the latest issue (I know, I'm a cheap date!) and I save all of my old issues to look back on whenever I'm feeling like a little bit of beach. Anyhow, the website www.beachdwelling.com has Coastal Living written all over it! I fell in love with these starfish...what a fun accent on top of a stack of books or on a coffee table (one in a house without one year old twins of course!) or even tied to the top of a gift. They also have great furniture, bedding, bath products and the list goes on. More fun stuff to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.