Thursday, April 19, 2007

DecorateME

I am in total decorating mode....me, the house, the list goes on. I would LOVE to be on What Not to Wear and have someone give me a total makeover but am not sure I really qualify at this point...maybe if I start wearing sweats everyday?!?!

With regards to the house, my sweet friends at girls night last night talked me out of the craziness that is white couches at least until the twins are a little older and aren't eating goldfish crackers and other equally stainable things! I did find some great new oil rubbed bronze knobs for our kitchen cabinets and am in heaven with the new look! Now just a few new accessories and curtains for the family room and I think I'll be feeling happier with everything.

One of the things that I'm dying to try but not sure I'm brave enough for are Wall Words. I have no idea what saying I like enough to look at everyday but think it's the coolest concept. I've tried to get the photo to attach about a million times but it doesn't want to cooperate (it's been one of those days already!) so you'll have to trust me on this and just check it out!

4 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

I have always wanted to try the Wall Words in DS's room but have never been brave eNOUGH. Let me know if you try it! - TK

Just the Sous Chef said...

Just wanted to let you know to keep up the great work ... I came on your Blog today to find a great gift for a gal pal's Bday ... it was much easier then browsing the internet all day looking for that perfect gift. Thanks! I decided on the Erin Condren gift labels. I love them. -TK

KR said...

You are the best! Thanks for the awesome comments! As for Wallwords, I love how we think alike....one of us will HAVE to try them now! :)

Anonymous said...

I almost used Wall Words in the last house, but the corny pictures in the catalogue made me think twice ;). I was thinking something in Italian for the kitchen. So happy to hear you found a solution to your couch issue. Can't wait to see it.