Saturday, April 7, 2007

Design on a Dime


I am addicted to HGTV and am in a serious home re-decorating mode right now which is always dangerous. I'm thinking I want to recover our family room couches in white cotten a la my girlfriend HP whose house is darling and I could move right into. Yes, I know I have two kids and a dog and a husband who likes to eat chips with salsa and other equally messy things in the family room but that's what bleach is for right? I do love the crisp, clean beachy look of white so I'll keep you posted. Anyhow, I've found another site that inspires me. Cath Kidston has adorable fabrics, kitchen items, bath items, even such fun things as cute ironing board covers and door stops...those things that I always say would make my chores more fun but have no idea where to find...search no farther...this is the place

No comments: