Friday, April 6, 2007

Is intelligence or common sense more important?


Appologies for the lack of posts. My poor sweet little twin A has been in the hospital for a virus and severe dehydration. Anyhow, thankfully we are home now and doing better....

Anyhow, I love board games...embarrassingly darling husband and I even took travel Scrabble on our honeymoon and I would choose a game night any night of the week given the chance. I'm dying to get this fun Table Topics Game which looks like its really more of a conversation starter than a game....just think of the fun discussions you'd have over dinner with friends! Wrapables has tons of other fabulous finds as well including home decor, pet goodies and all kinds of unique gifts.

2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

I have these and LOVE them. They are a lot of fun at a couple's dinner party or just hanging out for a girl's wine drinking night. My wonderful sister gave these to me the same year she gave me the Erin Conden Gift tags ... hmmmm, is she reading your blog?!?!

KR said...

She sounds like a girl after my own heart! I may have to borrow these to check them out sometime...they sound wonderful!